Monday, March 4, 2013

God's Plan:

It's His plan not mine. Yet I feel a constant need to fret and deliver suggestions to His plan. I seem to have a better methodology for divining a plan as I spend hours, days, and longer having conversations, thoughts, and even list development on the plan for my life. It is amazing to me that I continually develop plans for my life as if my decision making is the reason for my success; and I am proven wrong time and tome again. I never seem to have what I want to happen, but what needs to happen occur. It's almost as if I am a child who is about to go to a surprise with my Father and I am anxious worried, and constantly trying to figure it out what the surprise is. I run through all the possibilities about what the surprise is where it will take me or simply the way it will effect me and my feelings. Every time I have a surprise coming it always seems to work out better, not always more enjoyable, then what I have concocted in my head, or spent hours, days and longer fretting over.

God's Plan is His plan for me, it is not predetermined, but laid out for me to follow. I can choose to hold the Father's hand and go with him in trust or design my own way to follow his plan. The way I choose to follow His plan is for me to decide but His way always seems to be better than anything I could imagine or worry about.

Until Later-

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment