Thursday, February 21, 2013

You might be Bipolar if...(1 of 1)

You might be Bipolar if....

You decide to take a day to yourself and find yourself halfway into an unscheduled remodeling project and think  "When will I ever get a day to just relax?"


         Today was my day to stop and relax from job hunting and an ongoing remodel of my master bath and newly built walk in closet. I had a list of simple tasks and was feeling a little off because I just didn't have enough to do, to prove my worth for the day. So,  I just happen to have some 2 X 4's laying around so I demolished our staircase banister and decide to build a wall so we can mount our TV. Simple enough...the rush was a good one; I was productive I was channeling some unknown carpentry master. Then after a job well done, as verified by Katie, I crashed and have little motivation to do much of anything. The very thought of getting out of bed tomorrow is dreadful, yet I am afraid to go to bed because I can accomplish so much! Not so much...

There will be more "You might be Bipolar if..." each day so keep your eyes peeled and start folllowing along to better understand the unbalanced mind of a successful masquerader of health. I went 14 years without getting help or even realizing I had a problem; now its time to catch up and educate at the same time.

Until later-

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment